4.09.2007

Beyond Yosemite, the Valley, Carmel, Tor House!

By the time I enter Yosemite National Park I'll have biked just over 2000 miles and 300 more miles separate me from Tor House in Carmel. Though Tor House is the end of the trek and in a way the siren pulling me west--Jeffers' voice always out there--it's the ride through Yosemite that I'm really looking forward to. I hope my cell phone's still working so I can take pictures. Or maybe I'll pick up a cheap digital along the way.

from Benton, CA  
   
to Lee Vining, CA 050.9 mi
to El Portal, CA 073.6 mi
to Merced, CA 065.8 mi
to Los Banos, CA 035.8 mi
to Hollister, CA 045.6 mi
to Carmel, CA 044.9 mi
   
Total Distance 317.0 mi

Detailed Directions

No comments:

"After Long Gone" at One Sentence Poems

The first of three one-sentence ghost bike poems appearing this week at One Sentence Poems. After Long Gone